Here’s my Official AUTHOR BLOG HOP POST!
THE ALTERNATIVE-READ.COM AUTHOR BLOG HOPDiscover a new author today!AUTHOR BLOG HOP HOST SASSY BRIT : http://tjbook-list.blogspot.com
Helpful Hints: Every Thursday check for the latest post on the blog.
1. Enter your Author blog link in the Linky List (found at the bottom of the blog hop post).
Please leave the DIRECT link to your Blog Hop post below, and we’ll hop on by and say hi!
2. Enter your author name and blog post title. In the link, please state your author name and the title of your blog post, if there is room. Affiliate authors should also add this, so we can see straight away who you are 🙂
3. Add the logo! So we can find your Author Blog Hop post quickly and easily. You can also add the blog hop code (so the list shows up) on your own blog.
4. Full details and guidelines: can be found on this page: http://bit.ly/eUfhnq Thank you!
I love this blog hop! Since last time I played I have met some great authors. So, I was absolutely delighted and honoured when I heard back from author Savannah Chase who had very kindly given my blog an award! Thank you. Thank you! And if you don’t already know Savannah, please go and visit her blog here!
Here’s the rules:
1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass The Award to 15 bloggers recently discovered (or however many you can manage).
3. Notify the blogger recipients.
4. Link The blogger who gave the award.
Here are 7 Things About Me You Don’t Already Know:
- I can’t stop making lists (So, this suits me! ha!)
- My lucky number is 13
- I drink nothing but black coffee all day long – yeah, I’m wide-eyed & buzzing!
- I live with my iPod and sing out very loud when I am alone- a lot! (Even though I can’t sing for toffee, I think I can).
- I love chair dancing! LOL (Quite often this goes with no.4 – unless I am dancing around the kitchen – oh, yeah, I do that, too. Didn’t I say?)
- I still hanker for a wild run-around-the-playground-squealing game of kiss chase! (There should be an adult version! 😉
- I once kissed a boy and made him cry (I was only 5 at the time – he grazed his knee I jumped on him so hard).
Now to Pass the Award On To Some Great Bloggers I’ve Recently Discovered/know & love and think deserve it:
- Keta Diablo
- Dottie – the Flash Fiction Expert!
- Brita Addams
- Viv Brentanos
- Season and Michael’s naughty spanking blog!
- Amy Romine
- Nix Winter